Great for a light lunch or a picnic.
- Ingredients 13
- Prep Time 00:20
- Cook Time 01:30
- Serves 4
- 2 onion
- 6 roma tomato
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 zucchini
- 6 egg
- 150 g feta crumbled
- 1/2 cup parmesan grated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 300 mls milk
- 1 pinch seasoning *to taste
- Lightly grease a baking dish with olive oil.
- Cut onions in wedges, tomatoes in halves, capsicum in segments and zucchini in thick slices.
- Spread vegetables in a single layer over tray and roast in a hot oven for 20-30 minutes or until soft.
- When cooked, arrange vegetables and basil leaves over the base of an oiled 26 cm flan dish.
- Scatter both cheeses over the vegetables.
- Whisk the eggs, flour, salt and pepper together. Gradually whisk in the milk.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables.
- Bake at 160C for about an hour or until set.
- Serve with a green salad.