Very attractive looking appy! and good too. Had some ladies over for a crafty evening, making little Christmas thingies, the spirals went over big, and the ladies took the recipe, from Women’s world.
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Yield 36 spirals
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces deli roast beef, sliced
- 2 10-inch flour tortillas, cheese flavoured are nice
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Place the two tortillas on work surface, spread half of cheese over each, top each with half of the roast beef slices, leaving a 1/2 inch border around edges.
- Roll up, wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until firm, 30 minutes or up to 1 day ahead.
- cut diagonally into 1/2 inch slices and serve.