This Red Bean Chili is a must-try for flavor loversâit features minced garlic, chili powder, ground cumin and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 50min.
- Servings 4 servings, about 1 cup each
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. adobo seasoning with pepper
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) small red beans, undrained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Season meat with adobo. Brown in hot oil in large saucepan on medium heat, drain. Add onions, peppers and garlic, cook 5 min. or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in chili powder and cumin, cook 2 min. Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese. Bring to boil, simmer on low heat 30 min., stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese.