Easy, healthy recipe.
- Ingredients 6
- Prep Time 00:05
- Cook Time 00:20
- Serves 4
- 6 tbs olive oil
- 1 brown onion large sliced
- 400 g brown canned lentils drained
- 3/4 cup white quinoa uncooked
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup plain flour *optional
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions and cook about 10 minutes, until browned. Remove from heat, and set aside.
- Cook quinoa in a saucepan for 8 minutes on high then drain and place back into saucepan.
- Add lentils, cumin and salt and pepper and combine.
- Mix half the onions into the mixture. Top with yoghurt or sour cream and remaining onions to serve.
Sour cream can be used.