Fix a flavorful chili in just 15 minutes. Bring together the ingredients for our Quick Turkey Chili and let the slow cooker do the rest of the work.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 3hr. 15min.
- Servings 8 servings, 1-1/4 cups each
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 jar (16 oz.) TACO BELLÂ® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) great Northern beans, rinsed
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Cook turkey in large saucepan on medium heat 10 min. or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add to slow cooker with all remaining ingredients except cheese, stir. Cover with lid.
- Cook on HIGH 3 to 4 hours (or on LOW 5 to 6 hours).
- Spoon into soup bowls, top with cheese.