Make our Quick Creamy Chicken Stew Recipe for a delicious dinnertime dish! This Healthy Living chicken stew recipe goes great with a crisp green salad.
- Prep Time 25min.
- Total Time 25min.
- Servings 4 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
- 3/4 lb. new potatoes, quartered
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- Microwave potatoes and water in covered microwaveable dish on HIGH 7 min. or until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Add chicken, cook 7 min. or until evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add potatoes, soup, dressing and frozen vegetables to chicken in saucepan, stir. Bring to boil, cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 min. or until chicken is done and vegetables are heated through.
- Stir in sour cream, cook 1 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.