Great if you also have a zillion other things to do tonight!
- Ingredients 8
- Cook Time 00:40
- Serves 2
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 garlic clove crushed
- 1 onion chopped
- 70 g mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 chicken breast fillet roughly chopped
- 550 g tomato pasta sauce
- 1 bay leaf optional
- 200 g pasta *to serve
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and onion. Turn until onion is translucent.
- Add mushrooms and stir through. Add chicken and cook until sealed.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomato pasta sauce and bay leaf and mix it all together.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for half an hour.
- Serve with pasta.
A smaller jar of pasta sauce would also suffice.