Potatoes cooked with chicken noodle soup and cream. Easy for busy parents.
- Ingredients 6
- Prep Time 00:10
- Cook Time 00:30
- Serves 4
- 4 potato medium peeled quartered
- 45 g chicken noodle instant soup
- 300 mls cream
- 1 tbs vegetable stock powder
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- 1 cup cheese grated optional
- Place potatoes in an ovenproof dish.
- Mix cream with soup mix, and pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with stock powder.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top, then parsley.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake at 180C until softened and cooked, approximately 30 minutes.
I recommend Vegeta powdered gourmet vegetable stock for this recipe. Use salt reduced soup if desired, or you can use other soups such as spring vegetable.