A quirky summer pasta salad.
- Ingredients 9
- Prep Time 00:15
- Cook Time 00:25
- Serves 10
- 500 g pasta
- 1/2 red capsicum sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 5 bacon rashers chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 500 g salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 2 bowl 1 microwave
- Boil pasta until cooked, then drain under cold water until pasta is cold to touch.
- Microwave bacon until cooked (approximately 2 minutes).
- Microwave corn and peas for 2 minutes.
- Set bacon and peas/corn aside to cool.
- Combine bacon, pasta, peas, corn, capsicum and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream and salsa together, then pour into pasta bowl.
- Mix together, season to taste and serve.
I prefer to use sweet chilli salsa.