The flavor and crunch you love about pretzels coats juicy pieces of chicken breast. Perfect for dipping in the VELVEETA-GREY POUPON Sauce.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2- to 2-inch pieces
- 1 pkt. SHAKE âN BAKE Crunchy Pretzel Flavor Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETAÂ®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- Heat oven to 400ÂºF.
- Coat chicken with coating mix and bake as directed on package.
- Microwave remaining ingredients in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring after 1 min.
- Serve chicken with sauce.