The slightly peppery bite of arugula is delicious with tangy fresh pineapple in a simple homemade dressing.
- Prep 15 m
- Ready In 15 m
- 4 cups torn arugula leaves
- 1/4 fresh pineapple – peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix arugula, pineapple, red onion, and cilantro in a salad bowl. Whisk apple cider vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup, and salt in a small bowl, pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.