Pesto creates a Christmas tree look while red peppers pose as ornaments in this festive appetizer. It looksâand tastes!âgreat served with crackers.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 10min.
- Servings 10 servings, about 2 Tbsp. each
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup CLASSICO Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce and Spread
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red peppers
- cinnamon stick
- Cut block of cream cheese diagonally in half. Place triangles together to resemble Christmas tree on serving plate. Cover with pesto.
- Add peppers for the tree ornaments. Insert cinnamon stick at base of triangle for the tree trunk.
- Serve as a spread for assorted crackers.