Mind blowing delicious!! Needs to chill at least 3 hours.
- Prep Time 35 mins
- Total Time 35 mins
- Servings 10
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) cartons Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (4 ounce) packages chocolate fudge instant pudding mix
- Put 16 cookies in a heavy duty zip-lock bag and crush (I use a rolling pin).
- Pour crumbs into a bowl, add butter and toss to coat.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 9-inch square dish.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanut butter cups.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix and remaining powdered sugar on low for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the rest of the Cool whip.
- Spread over the peanut butter cups.
- Crush the remaining cookies and sprinkle over the top.
- Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.