This recipe for 1-dish chicken with green beans and potatoes is perfect to make on busy weeknights.
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 1 h
- Ready In 1 h 5 m
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, halved
- 2 (15 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 6 red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 (.6 ounce) packet zesty Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in the center of a 9×13-inch baking dish. Pour green beans into one side of the baking dish. Spread potatoes out on the other side of the dish.
- Sprinkle dressing mix over chicken, beans, and potatoes, drizzle butter over the top. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).