The microwave is ideal for cooking this delicious fish dish because it remains moist and tender.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 20min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 halibut fillets (1 lb.)
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- Combine rice and water in 1-1/2-qt. microwaveable casserole. Place fish in single layer over rice, top with tomatoes. Drizzle with dressing, cover.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 min., top with cheese.
- Microwave, uncovered, 2 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork and rice is tender.