One dish, ten minutes of prep, four happy campers! You don’t have to be a math genius to see how this tasty chicken bake fits into your busy schedule.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 40min.
- Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 cups STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken in the Canister
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Add hot water to stuffing mix, stir just until moistened. Set aside.
- Place chicken in 13×9-inch baking dish. Mix soup and vegetables, spoon over chicken. Top with prepared stuffing.
- Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.