Move over marinara. Our creamy Parmesan sauce pairs perfectly with spinach, shrimp and crabmeat for a new take on lasagna.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 1hr. 15min.
- Servings 12 servings
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 1/2 lb. deveined peeled medium shrimp, cooked
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- Heat oven to 350Â°F.
- Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Whisk in flour until well blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly, simmer on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in Parmesan, set aside. Mix spinach, cottage cheese, 2/3 cup mozzarella and nutmeg.
- Spread 2/3 cup Parmesan sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch pan. Cover with 3 lasagna noodles and layers of half each of the shrimp, crabmeat and spinach mixture, top with 2/3 cup of the remaining Parmesan sauce. Repeat layers, starting with the noodles. Top with remaining noodles, Parmesan cheese sauce and mozzarella, cover.
- Bake 45 min. or until heated through, uncovering after 25 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.