This recipe is from Grandma B. I am especially amused when I take it to a pot luck and people think I bought it because I can top it with the neat cover the ready-made crust comes with! Very easy! Be sure to chill well for a firm cheesecake.
- Prep Time 3 hrs
- Total Time 3 hrs
- Servings 8
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) containers frozen dessert topping ( , Cool Whip)
- 1 (19 ounce) cans cherry pie filling ( Comstock)
- Blend cream cheese and sugar.
- Fold in frozen dessert topping.
- Press into graham cracker crust, spreading cream cheese mixture up sides.
- Bottom will be covered and there will be a ring of cream cheese mixture about 1 inch wide around pie.
- Pour cherry pie filling into center.
- Chill at least 3 hours.