“This is a very popular recipe with the Best Recipes members with 35 reviews and saved by more than 500 members! It must be refrigerated overnight to be firm enough to cut. Like some of the other members, I found the base a bit crumbly so I added an extra 25g of butter.” â Kim Coverdale, food editor, Super Food Ideas. Original recipe submitted by Melissa.
- Ingredients 9
- Prep Time 00:25
- Cook Time 06:00
- Serves 12
- 250 g Granita biscuits
- 150 g butter melted
- 375 g cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp lemon rind finely grated
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 395 g sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 125 g fresh raspberries *to serve
- 125 g fresh blueberries *to serve
- 1 20cm springform pan 1 electric mixer
- Process biscuits until it resembles fine crumbs. Add butter. Process until combined. Press mixture over base and side of a 20cm-round (base) springform pan. Refrigerate base for 15 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add lemon rind and vanilla essence. Beat until combined. Gradually add condensed milk and lemon juice, beating well until combined.
- Pour mixture over prepared base. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve cheesecake topped with raspberries and blueberries.
See the original recipe:No-Bake Cheesecake
COST PER SERVE: