This delicious, festive rocky road is packed full of cheeky sweet ingredients, making it a little bit naughty and a whole lot of nice! Itâs hard to go past as a homemade Christmas gift for chocolate-loving friends and teachers.
- Ingredients 7
- Prep Time 00:15
- Serves 16
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 80 g copha
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 200 g white marshmallows halved
- 3 x 55 bottles Fry’s Turkish delight chopped
- 3 x 50 g tubes red and green M&Mâs
- 140 g Maltesers
- Place chocolate and copha, or coconut oil in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Pour into a 20x30cm slice or lamington tin that has been lined with baking paper. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares, bars or wedges.
You can use either chocolate blocks or melts (buttons). Make sure it’s 45% cocoa.
You can use coconut oil instead of copha.
You can find tubes of red and green M&Mâs in the supermarket at Christmas time. Alternatively, buy a large bag of regular M&Mâs and let the kids separate the colours!