I made up this recipe several years ago, and I’ve never given it out. I can’t believe I’m publishing this. But it’s sooo simple and awesome. Everyone needs this for unexpected company.
- Prep Time 5 mins
- Total Time 20 mins
- Servings 4
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 2 diced roma tomatoes
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced ( must be fresh)
- 6 -7 basil leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Mix cheese, tomato, garlic, and basil together.
- Place chicken in baking dish and spread mixture evenly over all four breasts.
- Sprinkle with fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- bake at 425 till chicken is lightly browned and cooked through, aprox. 15-25 minutes.( The cook time totally depends on how large the chicken breasts are . for larger ones you will have to increase by probably 15 min).
- You might want to adjust the amount of garlic, we like a lot.