At only 154 calories, this fish dinnerÂ is a hearty-healthy choice packed with Omega-3 fatty acids.Â Roasted cauliflower pairs as theÂ perfect side to these salmon fillets topped with a sweet mustard and honey glaze. Â
- Yield Serves 4 (serving size: 1 fillet and about 1/4 cup cauliflower)
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (6-ounce) sustainable salmon fillets
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400Â°.
- Combine cauliflower, oil, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt on a baking sheet, toss to coat. Bake at 400Â° for 25 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Combine mustard, honey, dill, and juice in a small bowl. Arrange fillets, skin sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray, sprinkle with remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt. Spread mustard mixture evenly over fillets. Bake at 400Â° for 17 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Serve fillets with cauliflower.