Great for the lunch box and better value.
- Ingredients 11
- Prep Time 00:20
- Cook Time 01:00
- Makes 20
- 125 g butter melted
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Rice Bubbles
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup choc bits
- 1 tbs peanut butter
- 1 tbs honey
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup dried apricots finely chopped
- 1 23cm x 38cm Swiss roll pan 1 baking paper 1 bowl 1 saucepan
- Line base of 25 cm x 30 cm swiss roll pan with baking paper and grease ends.
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- Combine butter, peanut butter, sugar and honey in a small saucepan and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place all other ingredients in a bowl, add melted butter mixture and combine well.
- Press mixture firmly into tin.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool in tin before cutting.
Peanut butter can be replaced with chopped peanuts or left out altogether.