This less-sweet version of the classic cocktail is so refreshing, you might get goose bumps.
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 10min.
- Servings 6 servings, 1 cup each
- 1 pkt. (makes 2 qt. drink) or 2 pkt. (makes 1 qt. drink each) CRYSTAL LIGHT Lemonade Flavor Drink Mix*
- 2-1/2 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup rum
- 3 cups cold club soda
- 6 fresh mint sprigs
- 1 lime, cut into 6 slices
- Stir drink mix, water and rum in 2-qt. plastic or glass pitcher until mix is dissolved.
- Add club soda and mint, stir.
- Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. Garnish with lime slices.