A real favourite with the kids. A great way of hiding vegetables.
- Ingredients 8
- Prep Time 00:15
- Cook Time 00:50
- Serves 6
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup instant oats
- 500 g steak (beef)
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs mustard seeds
- 1 6-hole muffin pan 2 bowl 1 pastry brush 1 wooden spoon
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Spray 6 holes of a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place vegetables in a bowl and add egg, milk, oats and mince.
- Season to taste and mix the ingredients together.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between the holes.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato sauce, sugar and mustard.
- Brush over the top of each meat loaf.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Use vegetables e.g. carrot and onions.