Fill cinnamon-sugar tortillas with fruit and a sweet cream mixture to make tasty, crowd-pleasing mini dessert tacos.
- Prep 20 m
- Cook 5 m
- Ready In 25 m
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying, or as needed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar, or as needed
- 1/2 cup sliced green grapes, or to taste
- 1/2 cup minced fresh strawberries, or to taste
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and ground cinnamon together in a bowl until smooth.
- Cut 3-inch circles out of each tortilla using a round cookie cutter. Fold tortilla rounds into a taco-shell shape.
- Hold folded tortilla with tongs and cook in the preheated oil until the taco shape holds and tortilla is golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer cooked tortilla to a paper-towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining tortilla rounds.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over cooked tortilla rounds. Spread cream cheese mixture into each shell, top with grapes and strawberries.