Chunky salsa and a blend of Mexican-style cheeses gives this easy chicken and pasta skillet a taste of Mexico.
- Prep Time 30min.
- Total Time 30min.
- Servings 6 servings
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup canned corn
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce
- 1 cup TACO BELLÂ® Thick Chunky Salsa
- 2 cups farfalle (bow-tie pasta), cooked
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 5 min. Add vegetables, cook 5 min. or until chicken is done and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato sauce, salsa and pasta, cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese, top with remaining cheese. Cover, let stand 2 min. or until cheese is melted.