Too bad phone and computer screens don’t have scratch-and-sniff technology! These chocolatey Christmas treats smell like almonds, raspberries and coconut.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 1hr. 10min.
- Servings 36 servings
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces
- 4 tsp. shortening
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 2 pkg. (7 oz. each) BAKER’S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides, spray with cooking spray. Microwave chocolate and shortening in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stir. Microwave 1 min., stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Spread half onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate 10 min.
- Mix dry gelatin mix, milk and extract in large bowl until blended. Stir in coconut until evenly coated, spoon over chocolate layer in pan. Press gently into chocolate layer.
- Pour remaining chocolate mixture over coconut layer, spread to completely cover coconut. Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm. Use foil handles to lift candy from pan. Remove foil before cutting candy into squares.