Meat and vegetable parcels. The meat just falls apart, it is so delicious. This recipe was handed down by my mother.
- Ingredients 0
- Prep Time 00:45
- Serves 1
- Steak (or meat of choice)OnionSliced potatoSliced tomato3 teaspoons butter or margarineSalt and pepper
- Lay out square of foil, place meat on top.
- Top with sliced onion, then potato and top with tomato.
- Add a dollop of butter or margarine and season.
- Pull the sides of the foil over to cover all the ingredients, creating a tight seal with foil.
- Bake at 200C for 45-50 minutes.
You can use herbs of any kind if you wish. I like to use good tomatoes for this dish to get maximum flavour. The meal makes its own gravy.