This no-bake cheesecake is a delicious summer treat.
- Ingredients 9
- Prep Time 00:25
- Cook Time 06:30
- Serves 12
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tbs gelatine powder
- 125 g biscuits
- 75 g butter melted
- 500 g cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 500 g mango diced
- 300 mls thickened cream
- 1 mango sliced *to serve
- 1 food processor 1 microwave 1 freezer
- Grease a 22cm-round (base) springform cake pan. Line side with baking paper, extending paper 1cm above edge of pan.
- Place water in a small heatproof jug. Sprinkle over gelatine. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 20 to 30 seconds or until gelatine is dissolved, stirring halfway through cooking. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, process biscuits until fine crumbs. Add butter. Process until combined. Press biscuit mixture over base of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Wipe processor clean. Process cream cheese, sugar and half the diced mango until smooth and combined. Add cream. Process for 30 seconds or until combined. With motor running, gradually add cooled gelatine mixture, processing until combined. Transfer to a bowl. Fold in remaining diced mango. Pour over prepared base in pan. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Serve chilled cheesecake topped with sliced mango.