This salad has everyone coming back! Complements any meal – your friends and family will be begging you for the recipe. A favourite salad around Christmas time.
- Ingredients 6
- Prep Time 00:15
- Serves 4
- 4 cup baby spinach
- 1 mango sliced
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon rashers pieces cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shaved
- 4 tbs caesar salad dressing
- On a platter, layer spinach, avocado, mango (drizzle juice from cutting board over the salad when adding the mango), parmesan cheese and bacon pieces.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add dressing and combine well.
Fine on its own or perfect for a barbeque or with chicken. Best results come from using Cardini’s Caesar dressing, this is hard to get but it makes all the difference. Have also used Paul Newman’s Ranch which was nice but Cardini’s is definitely the best flavour.