This Lunch Box Salad’s got something for everyoneâfrom Granny Smith apple wedges to ham, cheese and grapesâbut it only serves one lucky lunch-goer.
- Prep Time 5min.
- Total Time 5min.
- Servings 1 serving
- 1/2 cup Granny Smith apple wedges
- 2 Tbsp. KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup seedless red grapes
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Baked Cooked Ham, cut into strips
- 2 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Place apples in resealable container. Add dressing, toss to coat.
- Top with layers of remaining ingredients, seal container.
- Toss salad just before serving.