These moist, filling muffins are a perfect addition to kids lunches. With oatmeal, banana zucchini they are nutritious and delicious!
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Total Time 50 mins
- Yield 18 muffins
- 1 cup shredded zucchini ( w/ or w/o skin)
- 3 -5 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Smash bananas into zucchini to equal 2 1/2 cups, (there should be a few lumps of banana).
- Add Sugar and eggs.
- Mix in melted butter.
- In separate bowl combine dry ingredients.
- Add dry to wet and mix until incorporated.
- Fill buttered and floured muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in 350 oven 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes clean.
- Let rest for 2 minutes.
- Remove from pan to cooling racks.