Celebrate the grand old flag with our Low-Fat Flag Cake. It’s a Healthy Living dessert the whole crowd can enjoy!
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 15min.
- Servings 12 servings, 1 square each
- 2 pt. strawberries
- 1 pkg. (13.6 oz.) prepared fat-free pound cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup of the strawberries, set aside. Halve remaining strawberries, set aside.
- Line bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish with cake slices. Top with sliced strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries. Spread whipped topping evenly over berries.
- Place strawberry halves and remaining 1/3 cup blueberries on whipped topping to create a flag design. Refrigerate until ready to serve.