For a sugar free, low fat dessert, this is really good. Tastes just like lemon meringue pie filling. Be sure to use the cook and serve pudding mix, not instant.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 15 mins
- Servings 3-4
- 1 (7/8 ounce) package sugar-free vanilla pudding mix ( not instant)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- fat-free cool whip
- Add pudding mix to water and mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir with a whisk until thickened.
- Add box of Jello and stir in well.
- Pour into individual dessert dishes and refrigerate until set.
- Top with fat free Cool Whip.