This recipe calls for pound cake to be suspended in lemon pudding and then topped with blueberries and whipped cream.
- Prep 10 m
- Ready In 30 m
- 1/2 cup blueberries, or more to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 (3/4 inch thick) slices prepared pound cake, crusts trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/2 cup whipped cream, or to taste
- Put blueberries into a shallow bowl. Pour lemon juice and sprinkle sugar evenly over the blueberries, refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
- Divide pound cake cubes into 4 small dessert dishes.
- Pour milk into a bowl, add pudding mix, and beat with a whisk for 2 minutes, pour evenly over the 4 portions of pound cake. Refrigerate pudding and cake mixtures until the pudding is set, at least 5 minutes.
- Divide blueberries into 4 portions, reserving 4 berries for topping. Spoon 1 portion berries over each cake portion. Top each portion with whipped cream. Place one berry atop each portion of whipped cream.