As I have stated before I mostly gather, modify and review recipes instead of designing them and this is one of those recipes. The recipe came from LeighDear at LowCarbFriends.com and is one I did not modify at all. It is a REALLY good dish that my family loves and has been getting great reviews. Thanks for the great recipe Leigh!
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Total Time 40 mins
- Servings 8
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts ( can use thighs, or both)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup frank’s hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Sauté in oil til browned.
- Place in greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until very smooth, then beat in Ranch dressing and hot sauce. (This is the only way to avoid small lumps of cream cheese). Stir in shredded cheese.
- Spread over chicken in baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 20-25 minutes.