Powdered drink mix made with less sugar and water than usual is frozen in ice cube trays for lip-puckering drink cubes or to eat as a cool snack.
- Prep Time 5min.
- Total Time 4hr. 5min.
- Servings 7 servings, about 2 cubes each
- 2 env. KOOL-AID Unsweetened Drink Mix
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Spray plastic ice cube tray lightly with cooking spray, set aside. Combine drink mix and sugar in glass measuring cup. Gradually add water, stirring until drink mix is completely dissolved.
- Pour evenly into prepared ice cube tray.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove frozen cubes from ice cube tray onto plate or plastic tray.