Need a quick and easy treat? This creamy JELL-O dessert is topped with berries and ready to pop in the fridge in just 15 minutes.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 2hr. 15min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 2 cans (12 oz. each) evaporated milk, divided
- 1 cup water
- 2 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 8 strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Bring 1 can evaporated milk and water to boil in saucepan. Add to dry gelatin mixes in medium bowl, stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in remaining evaporated milk.
- Pour into 9×5-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Unmold onto plate. Top with fruit just before serving.