Sprinkled with Parmesan and served with polenta, this Italian-Style Pot Roast will have you looking forward to Sunday dinner all weekend long.
- Prep Time 20min.
- Total Time 3hr. 5min.
- Servings 8 servings
- 2 tsp. oil
- 1 boneless beef chuck eye roast (3 lb.)
- 2 small onions, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) great Northern beans, drained
- 1 can (28 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 4 large carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 3/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) 25%-less-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 cups hot cooked polenta
- Heat oven to 350ÂºF.
- Heat oil in ovenproof Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat, cook 4 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Remove meat from pan, reserving drippings in pan. Add onions and garlic to reserved drippings, cook and stir 5 min. or until onions are crisp-tender. Remove from pan.
- Return meat to Dutch oven, top with onion mixture and 2 Tbsp. parsley. Add beans, tomatoes, carrots and olives to pan. Mix broth and steak sauce, pour over meat. Cover.
- Bake 2-1/2 hours or until meat is done (160ÂºF). Sprinkle with cheese and remaining parsley. Serve with polenta.