This quick italian supper is great on a busy day. Lots of flavor.
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 27 mins
- Servings 6
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- hot cooked spaghetti
- Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- Add ground beef, and 3 T parmesan and mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Brown patties for 2 minutes per side.
- Mix tomato sauce and italian seasoning, pour over patties.
- Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place spaghetti on plate.
- Add pattie, and spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.