Healthy lunch and tasty too!
- Ingredients 6
- Prep Time 00:10
- Cook Time 00:10
- Serves 4
- 1/2 chicken breast fillet
- 1 head lettuce cleaned torn
- 180 g cherry tomato halved
- 10 g rocket leaves torn
- 130 g baby bocconcini
- 4 tbs Italian salad dressing *to taste
- Dry-fry the chicken, cool and chop.
- Pour the dressing into 4 small plastic containers and place in lunchboxes.
- In a large bowl, mix all other ingredients together except salt and pepper.
- Divide into lunchboxes and sprinkle each with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Makes four 1 L boxes. I used Taylor’s Italian dressing.