So Simple So Deeelisious!! as a side with any thing. (from Canadian living mag.)
- Prep Time 20 mins
- Total Time 20 mins
- Servings 4
- 1 large cucumber, thinly sliced ( about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a bowl, toss the cucumber with the salt, let stand for 15 minutes, drain.
- Add the vinegar, sugar, sesame oil,garlic,hot pepper flakes and cayenne pepper.
- Toss to combine.