Battered honey chicken. This is absolutely the best honey chicken out there guaranteed.
- Ingredients 9
- Prep Time 00:20
- Cook Time 00:50
- Serves 6
- 750 g chicken breast fillet cut into strips
- 3 tbs sesame seeds
- 6 tbs honey
- 1/4 cup oil
- Add batter dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk. The batter should be thick and glossy. Allow batter to rest for 30 minutes.
- Add chicken to batter.
- Heat oil until a cube of bread sizzles in the oil.
- Fry chicken in batches, do not over-crowd.
- Toss chicken in honey and serve garnished with sesame seeds.
Serve with a simple fried rice or fried vermicelli. Use soda water or water. Oil qty may vary as it is for frying.