I got this recipe while shopping at Sams Club on a day when food demos were taking place. Wow! Quick, easy and yummy for the holidays. A family favorite now. Cook time is chill time.
- Prep Time 30 mins
- Total Time 1 hr 30 mins
- Servings 10-12
- 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 -8 Red Delicious apples, cored and cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup green grape
- Combine yogurt, nutmeg, sugar and vanilla, mixing well.
- Pour over prepared fruit, tossing to cover the apples and grapes.
- Before serving, dust with a little extra nutmeg.