Chicken, apples, toasted almonds, celery and green onions are tossed with herb-flavored mayo for irresistible flavor.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 3hr. 15min.
- Servings 6 servings, about 1 cup each
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER CARVING BOARD Flame Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 pkg. (2 oz.) PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- 1/4 tsp. ground thyme
- 1/8 tsp. each black pepper, garlic powder, ground sage, dried oregano leaves and dried rosemary leaves
- Toss apples with lemon juice in large bowl. Add chicken, nuts, vegetables and parsley, mix lightly.
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended. Add to chicken mixture, mix lightly.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.