These are made with refrigerated biscuits, all dressed up with some butter and seasoned with onion, garlic, basil/dillweed, poppy seeds and parmesan cheese. Not gourmet, but sometimes you need something quick and easy!
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Total Time 26 mins
- Servings 4
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon onion, instant minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Pour the melted butter into an 8-inch round cakepan. Sprinkle onion, garlic, basil or dillweed, and poppy seeds evenly over the butter. Set aside.
- Place the Parmesan cheese in a large heavy duty, zip-lock plastic bag. Cut each biscuit into 4 pices, add the biscuit pieces to the bag and shake them to coat.
- Arrange the coated biscuit pieces in the prepared pan, I like to turn mine over a bit so all sides have a little bit of the seasoning. Sprinkle with any remaining Parmesan cheese from the zip-lock bag.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.