It is a quick, easy and healthy pancake recipe that will give you the kick-start you need to start your day.
- Ingredients 8
- Prep Time 00:10
- Cook Time 00:20
- Serves 2
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 125 mls milk *any
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 egg large
- 1 optional toppings as desired
- Add all wet ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Add dry ingredients to the bowl and stir well to desired consistency.
- Fry pancakes until cooked through in the inside. You can use butter or any fats of your choosing to fry your pancakes in.
Please feel free to customise the recipe especially with the toppings. Also please let me know if you liked this recipe. Enjoy!