Meet the new star of the appetizer tableâa yummy six-layer dip made with avocados, sour cream, cheese, salsa and taco seasoning mix.
- Prep Time 15min.
- Total Time 3hr. 15min.
- Servings 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. (1/2 of 1.25-oz. pkg.) TACO BELLÂ® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 fully ripe avocado, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. TACO BELLÂ® Thick Chunky Salsa
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 3/4 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Mix sour cream and seasoning mix until blended. Mash half the avocado, mix with Neufchatel until blended. Spread onto bottom of pie plate, cover with sour cream mixture.
- Chop remaining avocado, toss with salsa. Spread over sour cream mixture, cover with remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.