This easy-to-make creamy pesto and roasted red pepper dip is destined to be a hit on the appetizer table. Dig in!
- Prep Time 10min.
- Total Time 2hr. 10min.
- Servings 36 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
- 3/4 cup CLASSICO Traditional Basil Pesto Sauce and Spread
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, divided
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream, divided
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, chopped
- Mix pesto and half the cream cheese spread in medium bowl until blended. Stir in half the sour cream.
- Spoon remaining cream cheese spread into separate medium bowl. Add peppers, mix well. Stir in remaining sour cream. Refrigerate both dips 2 hours.
- Spoon dips alternately into serving bowl, swirl with knife.